Show All Answers

1. If I need to report poor maintenance of a road due to lack of paving or pot holes, whom do I speak to?
2. Does the county or precinct have a program to pay for burial services?
3. I would like an appointment to meet with the Commissioner, schedule a speech, or invite him to a function. Whom do I call for help?
4. Who is responsible for maintaining vacant lots?
5. I would like to reserve a County Pavilion. Whom should I contact? How much will cost me to reserve the pavilion?