Hidalgo County Texas
Go To Search

Petition for an Order of Nondisclosure - The Office of Court Administration (OCA) is statutorily directed to prescribe a petition for an order of nondisclosure. See Texas Government Code, Section 411.081(f-1). Pursuant to this directive, OCA has published related documents on their website:


Please Note: Only Assumed Name Certificate, Certificate of Withdrawal from Business Operating Under Assumed Name, Sample Form - Certificate of Withdrawal from Business Operating Under Assumed Name Certificate, Application for Marriage License and Declaration and Registration of Informal Marriage License can be obtain and recorded at the McAllen Substation.
Unless otherwise noted, please submit the above forms
to the County Clerk's Office at:

For hand delivery:                                                                       
100 N. Closner
Edinburg, TX  78539


For delivery by mail:
P.O. Box 58
Edinburg, TX  78540

For more information call (956)318-2100

Note: The Hidalgo County Clerk and its deputies are not attorneys and cannot provide you with legal advice in the preparation of any documents filed or recorded in this office. Please refer all legal questions to your attorney.

Atencion: El Secretario del Condado de Hidalgo y sus empleados no son abogados y no pueden facilitarle con asistencia o informacion legal en la preparacion de ningun documento legal registrado o archivado en esta oficina. 
  Favor de referir o dirigir todas sus preguntas legales hacia su abogado.